VIMtrek LLC, through its business unit doing business as SmartBIM Technologies (“SmartBIM“), values the trust our clients and their employees place in us to handle information related to individuals with due respect for privacy. We recognize the importance of clearly communicating the ways in which we may collect, use or share, and how we protect the privacy of, the information (including personally identifiable information) you provide to us and to our affiliated companies, clients and business associates (collectively “Business Associates”) in connection with your use of the websites, services, products, and software applications owned, managed or provided to you by SmartBIM or its Business Associates (the "Sites").
- Your Information We Collect
- Register with us or our Business Associates.
- Perform searches on our Sites.
- Communicate with our customer service associates for support.
- Participate in certain programs, offers, and promotions.
- Register or interact with us via social media.
Additionally, when you download and install any computer or mobile device software applications on any computing or communications device, we collect information about that device that helps us manage our services.
If you choose to make full beneficial use of SmartBIM’s services, you may be required to provide personal information such as the following:
- E-Mail Address
- First and Last Name
- e-mail Address and Telephone Numbers
SmartBIM may share certain of your personal data with SmartBIM’s Business Associates.
SmartBIM may follow information on your use of applications and services we provide to you. For example, anonymized statistics on the daily number of visitors, the daily requests for specific usage elements and the countries from which applications and services are accessed can be followed using evaluation tools. SmartBIM uses these statistics exclusively for measuring activities and for improvement or adaptation of such applications and services for users’ benefit. SmartBIM may use Google Analytics or other analytics tools and methods to develop anonymized user statistics. SmartBIM uses such statistics exclusively for the analysis of activities and for the improvement of services provided to its clients. Such statistics do not contain personally-identifiable data and cannot be used for the collection of personal data.
Location Information: Use of the Sites, including our mobile applications, may include location-based services. If you choose to use those services, you may be required provide us with information about your location in order to make use of the services, which information we may use to send you geographically relevant information.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Information
To protect your privacy and security, we require you to enter your e-mail address or other unique user ID and password before allowing access to your registration or profile information.
Please note that we do not control communications between you and Business Associates or other third parties. Please communicate directly with third parties regarding their opt-out procedures.
- The content of your interactions with SmartBIM, with the Sites and with Business Associates, as well as other information about you, may be accessed and disclosed by SmartBIM in response to lawful government orders, requests or legal process (such as subpoena, search warrant or court order). If SmartBIM has a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with local, state, or federal laws or to respond to a court order, judicial or other governmental subpoena or warrant, or in the event of bankruptcy proceedings, we will do so. We also reserve the right to share information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability, protect us or our Business Associates from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses, investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, assist government enforcement agencies, protect the security or integrity of the Sites, and to protect our rights, property, or safety and those of our Business Associates and others.
- If there is a change in control of SmartBIM such that we are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
- SmartBIM‘s services are intended for a general audience of people aged thirteen years and older. Children under the age of thirteen should not register with SmartBIM for any services or access to the Sites without the consent of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from persons under the age of thirteen, and no part of our Sites is structured to attract anyone under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen years of age, then please do not use or access the Sites at any time or in any manner. If we learn that personally identifiable information of persons under age thirteen has been collected on the Sites without verified parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our services who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at: SmartBIM Technologies, 280 Technology Parkway, Suite 150, Norcross, GA 30092.
Last Modified: September 19, 2016